cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM- system should picking in Hu and storage location takes place through picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I need your help to configure the packing process with handling unit.i need the scenario of packing process, The packing material should reduced in the stock after the post goods issue .i tried not get this scenario .here i attached the screen shorts for your reference. kindly provide me the configuration for handling management and packing process.

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Need few more input to understand the question correctly

1) Is this a Outbound delivery

2) Did u created a Transfer order for this and confirmed that

i am asking this question because the information box in the above picture is saying that picking is still pending means the TO confirmation for the above delivery is pending once you will create and confirm TO the storage location and HU related data will get updated (provided the configuration is in place) in the delivery.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

i did delivery document and auto packing generated and transfer order.

I am trying to do transfer order confirmation, but system does not allow me

during  transfer order confirmation.

**** my requirement is , system do auto packing, system should reduce

the packing materials in the stock.

****kindly provide me the configuration for suitable scenario. it will help to

check my configuration setting

with regards

dinesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have two questions ?.

Are you managing the stock HU level at warehouse ?.

If yes then when you pack the delivery before pick then what happened to warehouse manged handling units ?.

Can you explain  your stock levels what level and the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Scenario:

once delivery created, through transfer order has packing and finished goods are

picked from storage location. After goods issue, stock has reduced from the

storage location(storage type).

note :

i maintained the packing material( pallet and carton) stock through Storage type 007. is it right?

Kindly provide me the configuration steps..if you dont mind can you give me your mobile number

thru forum or personal mail id dinesh.zone@yahoo.com, it will help full to explain clearly to you.

i struggling with issue very long days. pls help me

with regards

dinesh.

mobile number -9884169394

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont worry.I have given my number and if you want any quaries please drop to email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

OK .i cant get your mobile number ?

With regards

dinesh

mobile number-9884169394

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Just i realised.You are dcreating the delivery without ref.Can you tell me what is the movement type are you using ?.

Thanks ,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar

iam doing with reference to sale order and using 601 mov type ..my question is why packing material stock is not reduced from storage typ ( storage location) after post goods issue..

kindly send me process steps of production and delivery with using handling unit

with regards

dinesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what is the packing item generated in delivery ?.What is the item category in delivery ?It seems the packing line item is not generated in your delivery.Share your screens.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase if the storage location is HU managed, in that case before confirming the TO the pick HU has to be assigned. The transaction code is LH01 for assignment of pick HU to the TO.

And maintain the packing instructions (POP1 and POF1 transactions) for automation of packing.

Best Regards,

Sarathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parthasarathy,

thanks for your response, thats ok , whatever you said i did the process .but pallet and carton stock is not reduced from the storage type...

kindly send me your suggestion

with regards

dinesh