cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax code (customers)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a company code in Colombia. They have already configured extended withholding tax code (customer) for one of the cities and wanted to configure more withholding tax codes for different tax rates for different cities. I tried to confoigure new tax codes by copying the existing tax code. I have update customet master data too (Withholding tax tab). I am able to posta sales document with previous tax code but not with new tax code. I think, I am missing some configuration. Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

I have done the following changes:

- Define withholding tax codes: copied the existing tax code. Changed the % and tax code number.

- Define accounts for withholding tax to be paid over: no change made, as GL a/c is already defined for withholding tax type.

- Updated Custome Master Data (FD02)- withholding tax tab - Withholding tax type, Withholding tax code, W/Tax: checked mark, oblig. from - 01/01/2009. oblig. to 12/31/2010.

Can anyone please help me with the configuration.

Quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Mehak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the tax code has to be mapped in the condition types of the pricing procedure, please discuss with sd team members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehak

Check the field status layout of Reconciliation account of your customer Masters. Ensure that withholding tax data is not Supressed

Regards

Lakhbir

Edited by: lakhbirsingh on Oct 5, 2009 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be tax is not calculating becuase you are using customer which is not having new WHT code.

Check again all the WHT config steps for new tax codes and assign for customer. Now post in that customer.

if not calculating check the condition types in sales order.

Regards

Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, I need to assign the new tax code some where with sales and distribution. I am not sure where. As I am able to post the entry with new withholding tax code from FB70 but not able to see new withholding tax code, when posting throough VF01 (Billing document). Please help!

Again, quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Mehak