cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following is an error that's generated when I attempt to "Report Completion" for a production order.

"07/04/2010 15:04:04: There is no WIP account defined for item. [Goods Receipt - Rows - Account Code][line: 1] [Message 3702-44]"

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member614487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

See on which category Itme Accounting is set.And based on that set the WIp account.It will solve ur problem.

regards,

Pankajk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether WIP Account is mapped for both Parent & Child Items according to G/L Account set by in Item master.

If  G/L Account set by Warehouse then check whether WIP Account is mapped for wraehouse

If  G/L Account set by Item Group  then check whether WIP Account is mapped for Item Group

If  G/L Account set by Item then check whether WIP Account is mapped for Item

regards,

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh....

You just go to the GL account determination and map the wip account on invetory tab. Then go to Item Group and map the same. Then go to warehouse and map the same......

Your problem will be solved.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all Experts,

I am also facing the similar problem as below in SBO B PL 08.

"There is no WIP account defined for item"

I have checked all mapping that is Whare house wise / Group wise and in Setup/finance / GL determination - Inventory tab, every where WIP account is already mentioned.

However the problem still persist.

BR

Samir Gandhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are your GL accounts set by?.Warehouse,Item Level,Item Group?.I fixed my issue by selecting "warehouse".

Item Master -->Inventory Data to ensure that "Set GL Accounts By Warehouse was selected

Raymond,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting the sam errror while issuing components for that production order...

I referred all the threads and changed according to that.

Nothing worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem however I fill the account code manually at every row that should be automatically taken