cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why Sale delivery note will link interal order automatically?

0 Kudos

hi experts,i find a situation which is mensioned in the title. only material that material type is ZHAW will occurs the situation in the sales delivery ,there are not this situation for finished goods and semi-finished goods.

where could i check the configuration in the background.

thank you in advance

0 Kudos

sorry for my mistake, the title is

why Sale delivery note will link internal order automatically?

this is not a make-to-order. it is trading good. we buy it from vendor and then send it to customer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because you have account assignment to an internal order in the sales order item from which the outbound delivery is created. This is transferred to the subsequent documents, including the goods movement.

You can view the assignment in VA03 Goto->Item->Account assignment.

How is the internal order determined or was it manually entered by an user - I cannot tell, ask your functional consultant if there is automatic determination of internal order in the sales orders or business users enter this data manually.

0 Kudos

Hello Veselina.

thank you for your reply. firstly it is a schedule agreement and i checked the SA follow your path.

in the SA , there is only maintained profit center, may it exist some correlation between material type, profit center and internal order.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

albertwang I am not aware of any mapping in the standard system between material type and internal order.

Do you see an internal order in the outbound delivery, to which the goods issue is linked?

From VL03N Goto->Item->Financial processing.

If there is none, at least you will know that this is not coming from SD/LE, which limits the search a little bit.

0 Kudos

yes. i checked the outbound delivery again, it is also only maintained profit center.

so it is hard to find out where did this configuration.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

albertwang any chance of this being custom logic?

You can use program SNIF to look for custom code, or you can ask a developer from your team to help you out.

If you have a controlling consultant in your company, you can probably ask them if there was such requirement from the business (assignment to internal order in goods issue for shipping). Even if this change was done by the MM team, the controlling consultant will probably know more details about the business case.