cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHT Challan problem urgent please........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in my customization of WHT, in t.code J1INCHLN, system is taking all but at the time of posting (i.e. after simulation of document) or saving the following error message has coming.

Message no. 8I 704

Diagnosis

Number group is not maintained for the combination of company code

&.1. section & 2 and business place &.3.

System Response

Challan update program could not proceed without this data.

Procedure

Check entries in table Z_1iewtnumgr and then start challan update program.

but i checked the mentioned table in message, system is saying there is no table existing.

instead of the Z table we are having J_1iewtnumgr. for this we maintain correctly.

kindly suggest, please urgent.... my process are stucked

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check number range assignment

Check challan update status

In the Challan Update Status report, you can create a remittance challan for various documents: Select the documents that you want to remit the tax on and choose Challan Update. The system takes you to the Create Remittance Challans program, which you then execute. However, you can only process documents for one withholding tax section at a time.

In the Bank Challan Status report, you can enter a bank challan: Select the documents (in this case identified by the internal challan numbers) that you have been sent a bank challan for and choose Bank Challan Update. The system takes you to the Enter Bank Challans program, which you then execute. However, you can only a single internal challan at a time.

In the Certificate Status report, you can print withholding tax certificates: Select the documents that you want to print a certificate for and choose Certificate Printing. The system takes you to the Print Withholding Tax Certificates program. However, you can only process documents for one withholding tax section at a time

Reg

*assign points if useful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the entries in the table for number group and range for internal challans. but entries is there. and the system is not picking from the entries to challan update in t.code J1INCHLN.

upto simulate the entries are showing correct, when i press save then it is giving above mentioned message.

and also the Z_1ietwnumgr is not existing in the system. instead of this J_1ietwnumgr is existing.

if suggestion.........please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggetions please............