cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While changing asset depreciation key by using as02 cannot get more intervals tab .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Experts

As per sap note 2052506 - India: Companies Act solution effective from 01.04.2014 - New Depreciation engine

I have done all the configuration & created new depreciation key , while updating depreciation key in  asset master by using t-code as02

"more intervals" tab cannot displayed on the screen & cannot  update required parameters . ( screen shot attach for reference)

Thanks in advance 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OAOA and ANSICHT tcodes.

JPA

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We can able to see the more interval tab in the given screenshot. Can you please check the same once ?

Revert us with your issue details.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

former_member230028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I can see more interval tab is displaying in your screen shot. Please click on that and make the necessary changes and save it.

Best Regards

Prashanta

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the asset class screen variant configurations and check whether those tabs/fields are hidden  

GayaniP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

Please send t-code to check , where to check screen variant configuration for asset class

thanks in adv .

former_member190652
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am able to see "more intervals" button in your screenshot, ie, Page-2.  Are you looking for "Add interval" button ?  That will be available after you press "more intervals" button.