cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which iVie wpoint to which view in table V_TWPC_V?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Am changing the eval paths. But question is how do we know which iVie wpoint to which view in table V_TWPC_V?

Any inputs are highly appreciated

sammer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looked at the following iViews

Phone List

Attendance Overview and

Team Calender

Thanks alot for the info provided so far

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running in the same issue? Was this resolve for anyone. TO be able to change the viewgroup for the WebDynpro Change request application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh

is this something specific to mysap erp2004. or is this property avialable even with previous BPs of MSS

am not able to find this property.

I think it should be avialable even with previous versions. Am looking into MSS BP60.1 I could find something called "Viewgroup used for Attendance Overview" for the attendance iView and did not find any with the name VIEWID.

Please assist.

regards

Sam

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the VIEWID property is available in older versions also.. which iView are you looking at? so that I can check the same on our system..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

Thanks for the answer. But can you please let me know the exact path. I could not find the path that you mentioned.

Do you mean the top level navigation is 'Content Administration' ?

Please clarify

Sam

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. from Content Admin> Portal Content>Browse> Portal Content> Double click on the iView you need to edit & change the VIEWID property..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain the View Id for each iView in the Default Properties using Content Admin in the Portal Admin..

Regards,

Suresh Datti