cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whether Output is Possible for fully deleted PO in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a PO with two line items and created message output to send to the vendor. Now i have changed the PO by deleting two line items and able to save it but not output it. Im getting message update terminated when i go to output messages tab in PO. Whether is this standard SAP behaviour? It is not possible to output a fully deleted PO?

Thanks

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP won't allow you to take output of the PO which is deleted. why do you need to take output of the deleted PO?

- if you just create the PO and immediately deleted even before the output, in this case there is no need to take output at all.

- If you send the output to vendor later realized that PO is wrong or you deleting few line items or all line items and you want to inform the vendor about this deletion. If yes, it's bit logical and you need to change both print program and smartform to adopt this change though I am not sure whether it's possible. change print program to ensure system adopts the logic of printing the deleted items/po. change smartform to ensure there should column/field to mark these items as deleted while sending the PO output. Check with your ABAPER and ask him incorporate the logic of field EKPO-LOEKZ in the print program and smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vikas,

I have seen the thread, thank you. So from that i learnt that as per standard SAP, it is not possible to output the PO if the all line items in the PO are deleted. Is tht correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin

You could undo this by adding the setting  for the indicator for New message determination upon change. It is under the message determination Schema  "N". Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be still clear in your reply. Im not able to get where the setting is? and my question is whether fully deleted PO can be output or not as per standard SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try running ME9F T-Code.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

EKPO-LOEKZ Determines whether the item in the purchasing document is deleted or blocked. 

EKPO-LOEKZ = 'X' when deleted,

EKPO-LOEKZ  = 'L' when blocked

LOKEZ is the delition indicator in Purchasing doc. if it set at L then you can print  the PO by ME9F.

But if it is set at X then you cant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indicator is showing L but when i use tcode me9f i get the error : Error in address output (name not filled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/477690 

check this link ..discuss with ABAPer ...