cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wherther SAP Business One has been hacked before

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I would like to know whether SAP business one has been hacked. This is one of our clients query. He wants to see the reply from SAP forum.

Regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu Natari,

The client wants to place the SAP Business One server in a data center behind a firewall and access it through VPN connectivity. Can it be hacked. Will the data be safe or is it safe to place the SAP Business One server in the LAN and access it.

Regards,

Gokul K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess it should be safe. But i recommend u check the data access.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu Natari,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Gokul K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu Natari,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to know about tampering of user id and password, logging into SAP Business one and accessing the data.

Regards,

Gokul K.

Edited by: Gokul K. on Jan 21, 2010 10:35 AM

Edited by: Gokul K. on Jan 21, 2010 10:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

If you are talking about the UID and password hacking and tampering of data, I cannot say that its impossible. But only a real computer genius can pull out a thing like that. As the Password information is stored in an encrypted format and no one knows the algorithm for that encryption.

Rest assured that the Data is safe.

Assure the customer that SAP is a very Old company founded in 1972, and it has fool proof ways of doing things. SAP has 89,000 SAP B1 customers in 120 countries and 10,000 customers in India alone, and until now we dont have a case of password tampering.

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do u mean by hacked..? Do u mean the "Tampering with the license file and using without a valid license" or Do u mean "logging into SAP B1 with out a valid user name and psw".

Please eloborate on ur point.

Vasu Natari.