cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whereused table for wage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the table to check which all countries use an "XXXX" wage type.

like for e.g. which all countries have wage type - "mb10"

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in se16 search the table for the wagtype and you ll see for which countries it is being used

just run the se16 with wagte type selected and you ll see the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check T512W.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I am looking for a table / program which gives all the countries which use a particular wage type say for e.g. "m220" where M220 can be used diferrently in each country.

so the criteria of selection is wage type which would show all the countries using that wage type and wage type purpose.

I hope I have made my question clearer.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE16 - for T512W.

In the selection screen specify your wage type (LGART).

Then in the output list you will have all the country groupings (MOLGA) this wage type is assigned to .

Coming to the purpose of the wage type, actually I could not understand your requirement??

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was helpful Sid & Dilek.. however ... not too long back.. I had found a way wherein you enter a wage type and you see all the countries using that wage type and the way it is used in each of those countries..

Here.. I refer "Purpose of using the wage type" as for e.g Mb10 is used by India as "Basic Pay" whereas Netherlands uses MB10 as "Deferred wage type" and at the same time Singapore uses MB10 as "Incentive Bonus" .. Here the characteristics differ for each of them and the way it is used and processed..

Thank you all for your time and help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishikesh,

May be you mean HRUUT7RUN_WAGE report (via SE38).

Regards,

Dilek