I would like to pull up a list of all the end products where a particular variant is used in VC. For example, if I have a red & a yellow side panel which goes into a Finished good, I want to pull up the list of all end items where a particular panel (red or yellow) is used. If I use CS15 with the material number, it gives me the list of all end items.
This will be very helpful especially if we have a product recall and want to find out the list of all FG where a particular material was used.
Is there a T-Code to find this out ? Or should a custom transaction be developed . if so, any ideas?
Please help me out...
One possible solution for your issue is TCODE =CL30N
1. Enter the TCode -- cl30n
2. Enter the class and the class type
3. when you hit enter it will take you to the next screen where you can see the characteristics list of that class
4. Now give the vlaues for the required characteristics.
5. then hit the find in initial classes
6. If there were any materials then you will find a new sub screen in the same window.
Hope this wil lhelp you ..
let me know if this fixes the issue..