cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Training Booking iview in ESS for ERP2004 BP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This doesnt seem to be in ESS for ERP2004. How do we implement this functionality? Is there another BP or BSP application we need to use?

Cheers,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I guess its part of the bSP based LSO now..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

Thanks for your reply. I have no idea what the LSO you mention is. Can you explain?

How would I use this from the Portal? A BSP iView?

Cheers,

Andy

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LSO stands for Learning Solutions.. it is the BSP version of the erstwhile Training & Event Management.. Yes, you can use the serivces as BSp Iviews in the Portal..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have a live SAP R/3 (HR) backend system with ESS customization.

The Internet Transaction Server (ITS) is installed and connected with the HR system and Portal server to use Web GUI iViews.

The latest SAP WinGUI (6.20 or above) is installed on front-end computers to use WinGUI iViews

Content Administration „_ Portal Content „_ Portal Content „_ Migrated Content „_ ep_50 „_ iViews/Pages/Worksets. You should see folders with name start with Employee Self-Service*.

Activate the components deployed.

Navigate to System Administration „³ Support„³ Support Desk .

Select Portal Runtime on the Panel. This will bring up the Portal Support Desk: Portal Runtime Panel.

On this Panel, select Deployment Overview under the sub-group "Portal Anywhere" Admin Tools. This will bring up Cluster Administration Console panel.

Select the Server.

On the pop up window, choose Click here to display all component archives and display all the components in the portal archive.

Installed all the components that has name started with com.sap.pct.hcm and com.sap.pct.travel.

Import the user file Demo_Users_HCM.

Every iView is connected to a specific system via its System Alias, and the Business Package could use more than one Alias. In your portal, you will need to create each alias that the Business Packages uses

Answers (0)