cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do we block payment for a particular vendor in APP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which step after we did all the configuring of Automatic Payment Program, to block a particular vendor from payment, ie, after starting the Automatic Payment run in F110, specifying the run date and identification. Please clarify my doubt.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i little confused in your query .. but when you assign vendor with you in automatic payment program and you want to block certain invoices related to this vendor while payment run.. click on edit proposal and choose the vendor and double click on the invoice and assigning payment block indicator to this invoice to block it from payment..

or simply block all the invoice for vendors and only delete the payment block indicator form invoice that you intend to pay

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

Your answer is completely correct in terms of Blocking of particular invoice. But I want to block all the invoices of a particular vendor at one step - meaning not opening single invoice at a time and assign block indicator.

To block all the invoices of a particular Vendor at one step after starting of Automatic Payment Run in F110. Please give me an answer.

Thanks.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do belive that you have to block all invoices related to particular vendor from line item disly report FBL1N .. use mass change option and assign block indicator to all invoices .. this will not allow APP to assign payment to these invoices..

Regards

Mahmoud El nady

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

To block all the invoices of a particular vendor at one step,FK02/XK02 -Company code data-Payment transaction-

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mahmoud and Sam

Thank you for your valuable advice and time.

Thanks&Regards

jimmy