cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where could I create a "Displayed fields subprofiles" for CM07?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create new profiles for CM07 in order to adapt the detailed cap. list layout to specific users requirements; in fact every category of users needs its own combination of fields.

I think that I'd create specific "Displayed fields subprofile" and select it in OPDT, but I can't find the customizing point where I could create this subprofiles. I attach an image to show what I mean better.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is the overall profile you choose when you run CM07. You define overall profile in capacity evaluation customization, the transaction code is OPA6. What you define is the list profile, which is one of the components of the overall profile. You can change the list profile or create ne list profiles, but to be able to choose one in CM07, you need to create new overall profiles and assign the list profiles to the new onerall profiles.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks, this is clear. The question is: where could I customize the "displayed fields subprofiles" that is part of the profile for detailed capacity list that is inside the list profile?

I attach two images to be more clear:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yuu can customize the subprofiles from the same screen. You need to click the icon to the right of the profile and select the fields as you desire. To create a new Z subprofile, just after you click the icon, you need to give a new name to the subprofile and start selecting fields from the scratch, then you will be able to select the new profile from the search help. You just need to navigate a bit in the same menu to figure out. There is no other customization step. Hope it works.

Regards.