cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to to do with the produced Finished Goods after canceling production order confirmations?

0 Kudos

Hi

Here is a problem we are facing in PP module, kindly asking you to help or navigate me through the issue.

Recently one of our users made a mistake in production order confirmations. As a result we had to cancel wrong confirmations and reconfirm them. However, I was assuming after we cancel the production orders produced Finished Goods will disappear since the operation was canceled. Nevertheless after cancellation of production order confirmations we still have those Finished Goods.

I checked tcode COGI and saw that finished good with the same exact amount.

Can you please tell what should I do the next once I canceled production order confirmations. What should I have to do with the produced Finished Goods?

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Anar

If you post automatic goods receipt with your order operation, system should automatically trigger a 102 movement to cancel this goods receipt when you cancel the confirmation.

According to your post, it seems that you are seeing this movement in transaction COGI, so probably an error happened when system tried to post this movement (locking, period closed, stock was no longer there...).

You need to correct the error and reprocess the COGI error, so that the stock disappears.

Regards,
Caetano