cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the reference for unplanned goods issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gurus

I have qurry on material issue .

normally we issue the material to the production order through Picklist.here it is the planned issue.up to here it is ok.

But if we want extra material against prod.order which is not in prod. order,we are not getting the reference like sales order.

also management is interested in the material like this which issued as unplanned.how can we do it?

Sir its very urgent.

Regards

vilas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

any option is there for creating manual reservation?

for above problem

vilas

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manual Reservation can be created with T. code: MB21 (MB23 for Display)

MB25 for Reservation List.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

actually whatever we issue against production order ,store ll issue the material against picklist,that will be the reference and that issue ll be planned.

but management also wanted that wd r those material issued against production order which is extra.

wd u r saying in it it ll be again planned issue ,and again the qustion of document like picklist for unplanned ll remain unanswered.

management also interested in seeing the separate list of extra material issued for order.

vilas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can create a Manual Production Order through CO01.

So automatically this will be no way link with PIR or Dependent Reqt.

Issue Material against this order

So we can say this is unplanned GI against the Manually created Pro Order

K.Prabakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB1A , do the GI with reference to Prod Order , by choosing Create - with reference (give the prod ord no here) from the menu.( it may be a addl qty or addl component )

Regards,

Sheik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

shrikant,

no that is not my qurry.

in our scenario our store person see the hard copy of picklist,and then he ll issue the material to production order.here up to this it is ok.

but suppose at the last moment if they required some extra material for that particular fert item for that order,but that extra material is not in std bom.then what ll be the subseqent document ,on that basis store person ll issue the material.becos that material ll not be in std pick list,becos that ll be unplanned issue.

regards

vilas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilas,

I did not understand your query clearly, but i'll try guessing what you want. You want excess stock which can be issued later when the need be, right? For that you can use transaction MB1C and use movement type 561 to your plant and storage location. Just enter the header material and it will do. You do not need a production order or a sales order. Hope this is an answer to your query,

Regards,

Sreekant.