cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the possible causes for changing MAP in the time of order settlement.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Material Type # Semi Finished

Price Control # S.

When I am doing order settlement, my MAP is moving up and down.

What are the possible causes for changing MAP in the time of order settlement.

Thanks,

Shoyeb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one possible reason could be huge variances and low stock levels when settlement is done. just an idea. you may check your orders whether the amount posted at the settlement time ( this is the difference between FG value @ GR and RM value @ GI + overheads activity cost etc )

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MAP you see in Semfinished having Price Control as "S" is only informational purpose & have no relevance any where.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

In the time of Production Order Settlement (Co88), I am getting this error "Moving average price for material is negative " Message No # M8783.

Material's Information:

Material Type: Semi finished

Price Control = S

Moving Price =  6.26

Standard Price = 5,379.20

Moving Price should be 4,671.91.

In the last month, it shown higher then the expectation(8,270.59) . My last month thread #http://scn.sap.com/thread/2128222

I checked all my raw material that make my semi finished goods which value is perfect.

what are the possible reason that showing very up and down. Please provide me the solutions.

Thanks for your advance co operations.

Thanks,

Shoyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoyeb

One way to track this is to configure Invoice block for postings that will cause large change in MAP.  Then you can examine the particular scenario to see what is driving the variation.

cheers

Adrian