cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBMO Feature Issue (Clock in clock out)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with the feature Webmo, For my client I had to create 3 differents rules group : one for leave request and 2 for clock in clock out : one te be approved by a manager and the other one without approval.

When I Had to adjust the feature I did it by APPID  : ESS_LR for leave request with the correct return value of the rule group.

For ESS_TC : I did another step which is by Personal Area (WERKS) and for the first group I've putted the second rule group (with approval) and for otherwise I've putted the 3rd rule Group (without approval). I activated the feature and I didn't have any error.

Bue When I launched the Clock in clock out Iview from the portal, the page doesn't appear and it take a long time before I have error that the application is not reached and when I tried to trace the error I found that the service is taking like 4 Gigas memory and all the system become slow.

I changed my feature to put only one return value for the ESS_TC and now it's workinf fine.

Do you have any Idea how can I apply the fact that I have to differenciate 2 groups by their personal area in WEBMO ?

Thank you very much for your Help.

Aymen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Go to PTCOR or Access Table V_PTCOR_CALE  through Sm31

and create an entry for your rule group

Refer attached Screenshots in SAP Note 1351394

you need to have customisation as per the note.

this will improve performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

Thank you for your answer but I already have entries in table V_PTCOR_CALE and my rule groups are in this table.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is the same entries as the other working rule?

Please can you check, in st12 trace, where time was spent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the time is spent in this program : saplpt_cor

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check the note 1685406

and ensure correct customisation is done for the rule groups

Also you can debug if the correct rule group is picked here

GET_WEBMO in class CL_PT_REQ_CUSTOMIZING etc