cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Services / Floor Plan Manager -- E-Rec

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to customize the candidate profile for the external candidate. The customer is on EhP4, SP4 and we use WD4A services. Since the floorplan manager is being used, can you tell me how the custom is done and redeployed.

I am not mentioning about new roadmap steps -- it is the changes being done (fields being added / hide, etc) and being redeployed.

You can also direct me to any resource that might be available

Thanks again !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not quite sure what you are looking for. Do you want to change the application wizard of the external candidate, the candidate profile the external candidate can maintain over his startpage or do you want to change the candidate profile the recruiter can open when clicking on the name in its the differen portal applications?

Best regrads

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman, We are trying to customize the external candidate profile that is maintained by the external candidate. We also like the candidate profile (seen from the recruiter role) to be modified too.

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the web dynpro applications used for the external candidates profile data maintenance in the candidates application wizard and the candidate startpage are not based on the floorplan manager. So it can be configured by creating application and component configuration via T-Code SE80 or by using the sap-config-mode=X URL parameter. The SE80 way is necessary if you need different configurations for different target groups or if you want to change the roadmap steps, too.

The candidate overview (the WD application not the smartform) the recruiter accesses by clicking on the name in the different portal applications is floor plan manager based. For simple changes like hiding a single field I'd recomment using the url parameter too. For greater changes like restructuring the subviews you will use SE80 again only that here the OIF component is the entry point for the changes. In the component there should already by a standard configuration which you copy and then adapt to your needs.

Kind Regards

Roman

Answers (0)