cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Loans application problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am working on loans application in WDA. Employee is able to raise the loan using the application HRESS_LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN. When the request moves to approver the same WDA application i e HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN should open once the approvers clciks on the request. But  when the Approver clicks on the request the Webdynpro Java application is opening instead of WDA . I am not able to understand why this java application is opening .

Also i have taken the task no from the workflow id . The task number is TS18900024 for workflow id WS18900041 and i have changed the configuration in SWFVISU T code for the same task number TS18900024 to WEBDYNPRO ABAP with the parameters and system Alias . Still the same problem is comming .Please advise.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved . Work item Directly comes to UWL .

Need to change the XML code from Portal point of view . Also done some changes in SWFVISU .

Regards

Lokesh

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good, that's way I mentioned in starting itself to check the XML file configurations for this approval tasks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue is resolved . Employee raises the request through WDA

---HRESS__LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN

Approver opens the request directly through HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN

The work item doesnt come directly through UWL , the work item come to POWL . By POWL all the respective fields are getting opened .

Regards

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry Folks this issue is still open . In my previous reply i had written to the forum stating that the Loan request raised by employee comes to the POWL ( Personal object worklist ) for the approval . In our case our ABAP er has done some changes and got the same request to POWL .

To begin with the same Loan application

Raised the loan application using HRESS_LOAN_EE_OVP_TREE_IN.

Approver Approves the loan application through HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN.

Could experts please let me know when the employee raises the loan request , will the same request comes to UWL or POWL in SAP standard for approval ? 

Regards

Lokesh

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard approval process is from UWL itself for WDABAP based applications.

Since, this approval application always checks for WI_ID parameter value to open the loan request for approval.

It will show empty if this application opens other than from UWL.

If your using NWBC and If you want to open the tasks from POWL you need to do configure these loan workflow tasks related settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Shankar . . I also had the same stance . But for confirmation i had raised in the forum.

Will speak to our stake holders and if the requirement is through POWL i will get back to you. Or else till now i have solved the requirement of getting the work item to the UWL.

Thank you very much Meera, Shankar , Deepak

Regards

Lokesh

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

If still java application is calling then it means your UWL parameters are not reregistered correctly, Kindlt check the note 2062247 again, Also Task should be  TS18900024 for Loan. UWL should take effect of new paramters.

Best Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak ,

Changed the configuration for the task TS18900024 in SWFVISU. In the approver screen able to see the WDA screen , but not the Approver fields .

Regards

Lokesh

former_member463524
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

1. you can use Workflow 18900041 for Loan Workflow.

2. For visualization parameters , please check the following :

APPLICATION HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN

DYNPARAM sap-wd-configId=HRESS_LOAN_AP_AC_TREE_IN&WI_ID=${item.externalId}

NAMESPACE sap
SYSTEM_ALIAS SAP_ECC_HumanResources

Also refer to note,

2051421 - Not able to configure UWL connector to launch both WD Java and WD ABAP tasks (e.g.: leave request and travel approvals)

Regards,

Meera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meera ,

Thanks for your reply . Still the Same JAVA Application is getting opened . We have changed the same in the SWFVISU as per your suggestion.

Any Luck from your side

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think in UWL XML, your task still points to old configuration. check this points once.

-> Activate the support information for UWL iview in content admin.

-> Go to UWL

-> Select the task, then in uwl page below you can see the support information related to selected task.

-> Check the configuration name to which it's pointing. This configuration XML file you need to check in System Administration -> UWL configuration. This XML file should contain your WDABAP configuration values instead of JAVA application parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still there is no Luck Shankar . Any other Solutions Experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meera ,

Based on your Inputs i have configured the same in the system . I still was not able to open the Approver Application in WDA. Its still opening in JAVA.

Regards

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you cross check the steps what I have mentioned in previous post? Place the screen shot of that task support information from uwl page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar ,

Applied all the configuration in SWFVISU as mentioned Below.

In the above Screen shot we have object visualization and Visualization parameters . Do we need to specify any class here ?

Also From Portal point of view the XML file represents as below

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction="" handler="SAPWebDynproABAPLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>

<Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN"/>

<Property name="WebDynproNamespace" value="sap"/>

<Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>

<Property name="System" value="SAP_ECC"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="sap-wd-configId=HRESS_LOAN_AP_AC_TREE_IN&amp;WI_ID=${item.externalId}"/>

</Properties>

Still i am not able to open the same Approver Application HRESS_LOAN_AP_OVP_TREE_IN in WDA . its Opening in JAVA .

Regards

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That XML is ok, but when you select the task in uwl, under support information what are the details it's showing. Place the screen shot.