cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Partial Capitalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I want to make partial capitalization for project WBS to be allocated after that to many categories, i set TECO for the WBS and then created completed asset after that i have maintained the settlement rule and put the amount in "Equivalent no.". after that i go to tc CJ88 but after the settlement i found that the system posted the full WBS amount to the asset.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

Muhammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the amount in settlement rule. Is it same as total actual amount as in CJIC against WBSE or  have you entered 100% in settlement rule?

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked CJIC and found that the amount that will be posted is the total WBS amount not the amount that i have put in the settlement rule.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you entered 100% in settlement rule?

Also give a try by provide value in percentage settlement/amount field not in equivalence field and check if full amount is posting again or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are these screenshots identified the issue?

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In second screenshot, line item is red, means you haven't assign rule on this particular line item. It should be green.

Just select this line item->Click on Enter final settlement rule-> Maintain rule there->Back & save.

Then execute partial settlement using CJ88 for same period as in line item & check again.

Reply if still problem is happening again.

Regards

Shishir