Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element Substitution for Project Stock PO Invoicing

analistia16
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Has anyone ever encountered issue during substitution for WBS Element during MIRO (PO Invoice) for PO of Project Stock?

The requirement is to overwrite account assignment for Gain/Loss account during PO invoicing. Whatever the account assignment of the PO, the gain/loss has to be posted to Cost Center because it has to be recognized as OPEX. I have defined steps in OBBH and OKC9 to accommodate the requirement.

The substitution steps worked fine for POs with assignment to Cost Center, Internal Order and WBS Element and they worked fine. Issues only occurred during PO invoicing for Project Stock.

I found this as an anomaly since during substitution tracing, the field WBS Element itself remained empty. But then, just when I was about to post the invoice, the WBS element was somehow derived from PO. This caused the prerequisite of my substitution rules was not fulfilled.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Analistia

View Entire Topic
BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As  Gain/Loss account triggering - Cross check and compare invoice Posting Date/Invoice date which you entering in t.code:MIRO and Purchase order creation date which cause your concern.

Also cross check material price Purchase order creation date with period and material price on invoice Posting Date/Invoice date with period!

Regards,

Biju K

analistia16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Thanks for your reply,

My issue is now to find a way to substitute the account assignment of the gain/loss account. The journal generated is already correct, the issue is only on the account assignment (WBS Element) which where my FI/CO susbtitution did not work.

Regards,

Analistia