Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to find tables related to PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Hi,

I am having the list of transactions.I want to find the list of tables updated by the transaction.

I need the various ways to find the same and let me know the best method for that.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run transaction SE93 and enter one of the transactions from your list. Double click the program name (this will launch the ABAP workbench). Select the Goto menu, then 'Display Object List' and this will bring up the list of tables, subroutines, data declarations, etc. You should be able to find your way from there.

-Edit- varun sonu said essentially the same thing and I didn't realize it. If you award points, please award to him.

Edited by: Matthew on Dec 20, 2007 5:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here are the ways I follow . From the transaction find the program name and goto transaction SE80 . Give the program and you will see a tree like where the first one is Dictionary Structures . Expand that and you will see all the tables used for that program . They will have the actual tables that get updated as well as the configuration tables used in that transaction .

The other method is to use the SQL trace .

Please let me know if there are any other methods .

Thanks .

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked in a test program.If I am using delete statement, that is not listed in dictionary structres.Whatever is declared with tables statement that is only shown there.

Any other ways apart from these?Is there any method other than st05?

Edited by: Jayanthi Jayaraman on Dec 21, 2007 5:23 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey experts this really good query

pls respond