cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Date in Purchas order

0 Kudos

Dear All

we configured as follows for manage warranty in sap MM please guide me how can monitor this warranty date?

SPRO -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase info record -> Maintain inspection Certificate categories -> Create certificate category “W” description warrantySelect relevant check boxes as per your requirement & Save.

STEP-2

Maintain info record for material through Transaction Code ME11.

ME11 -> General data -> Select Certificate category “W” (As you defined earlier in configuration) Enter certificate number means warranty number in our terminology Enter Valid to

we want to monitor Warranty date after create PO or GR please guide me how can take report from warranty date for claim it from vendor?

Best Regards

R.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check report ME1L/ME1M with dynamic selection as certificate number and valid to.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramim,

you can also maintained screen selection to enter the warranty date in purchase order header & can extract reports for it through transaction code ME80FN.

To activate the warranty date field please follow the path -

SPRO>IMG>Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Define Screen Layout at Document Level>

Make the changes for "Administrative data, header" here you can activate the field warranty date in PO.

To extract the reports please go through the transaction code ME80FN & select from the dynamic selection -

Please let me know if you requires more input from my side.

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan

0 Kudos

Dear All

Please tell us how and where system take warning for valid to (Certificate of Origin Valid Until)? or how check Date until which the certificate of origin is valid? because we Select relevant check boxes in SPRO -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase info record -> Maintain inspection Certificate categories -> Create certificate category “W” description warranty

Best Regards

R.T

schaganti1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramin

if you want to get the information from the table level

go to se11--> EINA -URNZR field will give you the warranty date for the vendor for that material to claim from him

another method is as Rosh suggested go to ME1M or ME1L give ur certificate number that is valid date in dynamic selection it will display the material or vendor those who are in that date range.

below pic gives you clear understanding

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Warranty date gets populated in EKKO-GWLDT.

So you could do a report with EKBE & EKKO if you plant to check dates after doing GR.

Hope this helps.