cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wage type to tcrt

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

how to add aa wage type to tcrt table.could you pls suggest.i have a requirment on this

regards,'

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This setting is on the wage type itself. Look in table T512W at process class 30. If you use option 'T', as we do for most custom wage types, then you must also maintain table T54C3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply,

could you plesae elobrate it.how to add process class 30 and option T in that table t512w.

please suggest. if we add in this table will it be added to TCRT table.

regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SM30 and put V_512w_d.

Then choose the wagtype and double click on it and then in the processing class 30 change the values.

If U put 'T' as a value for processing class 30 then U have to maintain the table specified in previous answer.

~BiSu

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the process class 30 has value T then will it atomatically be added for TCRT. or only to CRT table.

plesae clarify this. i hope it will be added to only CRT table not to TCRT.

regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCRT????

Processing class 30 determines how the wagetype will be cummulated into CRT Yearly ONLY.

It says whther the WT amount or NUM or both or nothing will be cummulated.

But it never says whether the WT will be cummulated on Monthly, Weekly or unlimited etc.

If U want to cummulate the WT Yearly only then ONly configure processing class 30.

But if U want the Frequency of the WT cummulation to be other than Yearly then maintin T here in PRoc class 30 and then go to view V_T54C3 and add new entry for this wagetype and maintain the frequency of cummulation.

Hope this helps U.

~BiSu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya thts fine but i need to add aa wage type to TCRT .how to do it.pls suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

which country U are working for and in which version of SAP?

~BiSu

Former Member
0 Kudos

for USA an version ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts any idea on this issue

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Kaylan,

I was thinking you were asking about CRT and not TCRT. Check if your wage type has PCL 72 in table V_512W_D set to be a tax. Maybe this will work. However, my previous response will add the wage type to CRT and this may be sufficient for you.