cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage type need not assign to Symbolic Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I make a mistake in payroll. I don't activate the retroactive accounting, so i need to add the difference in to next month payroll, so i decided to make new wage type for storing the differences. The problem is the difference will not be paid as real money (cash) to employee.

My question is,

Is it possible not to assign the new wage type into symbolic account and GL account? for it is not paid in cash to the employee.

Thanks & Regards,

nessiaka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would complete retro business earliest good.

You need to provide even adjustment also and keep copy with wage type which one you need to pay and provide it in It0015.

When you copy with that original wage type Symbolic and GL code also update properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is,

Is it possible not to assign the new wage type into symbolic account and GL account? for it is not paid in cash to the employee.

It is possible not to assign. The only consequence of not assigning is that is not going to be posted to accounting. Anyway, if you want to run the payroll and storing the differences without being payed to the employees is as easy as to not generate the transfer file (it is recommendable before running the payroll several times on a period to identify it after each run)