cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage TYpe adding to Total Earnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the wage type is adding to total earning, which I do not want to add to total earnings. How to delete?

Example:

We have two wage types one using for Regular Bonus and Other wage Type using for Transfer portion of the Bonus to RRSP.

The first one is fine, we enter the total bonus it has to add to total earnings. The transfer bonus to RRSP wage type is also adding to total earnings. Actually it should not add to Total because already the Bonus wage type is adding to total. If both wage types added to Total eanings it will be more than the Bonus.

please advise me how to delete the add to total earnings for the wage type. For your information the transfer to RRSP wage type is not subject to tax deduction. That I already set up.

Thanks

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are they adding up to the Total Earnings in the Payroll Results (table RT) or in the Remuneration Statement ?

If the answer is "in the Payroll Results", then you should check the WT Cumulation Parameters in table view V_512W_D, as mentioned by Howard.

If the answer is "in the Remuneration Statement", then you should check the Cumulation IDs in your Form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right, it is adding in remuneration statement and in the CWT also. I am able to fix this and solved the problem.

Thanks

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna

I didnt get you as how did it was fixed, please explain in detail or mail to varbhaskar@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chinna,

Please review the Cumulations for the wage type in Table V_512W_D.

Regards,

Howard