cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10E and VL10D data on Email

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My client needs a list of Sales Order and Purchase Order which is appeared through T-codes: VL10D and VL10E, so is there any way through which I can schedule a job for him? Or any other way through which I can implement this requirement?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Kartik_Dua
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidit,

So, the solution you are looking for is kind of the combination of the answers given by Lakshmipathi & Frederic.

Step 1: With the help of a abaper, you can write a program querying CDHDR and CDPOS tables to get list of sales orders and POs created via transaction codes VL10D and VL10E. Then for the those SOs and POs you can use VBFA table and LIPS to find subsequent document. (note: in VBFA you will have to choose the correct "Subs.doc.categ." to validate if a the subsequent document is a delivery document).

Step 2: For cases where you do not find delivery documents, dump orders in output of the program. Use email batch spool to email out the list to your customers (as explained by Frederic) following steps in https://blogs.sap.com/2015/08/07/email-batch-job-spool-to-multiple-users/

Let us know if you still see issue. I am positive this solution will work.

Thank you.

Kartik

0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

I am unable to under how tables CDHDR and CDPOS will provide me the Sales Order and PO number which are created through VL10D and VL10E, as both this T-codes are used to create delivery. Thanks for providing the table VBFA through which I can see the delivery document is created or not.

Thank you.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may not be a getting the desired result with a straight forward but try with CDHDR where you get the transaction code executed and delivery reference, for a given day and with that delivery reference, pass those deliveries in LIPS to get the preceding document reference from VGBEL

0 Kudos

We need a Sales Order and PO number against which delivery is not created against each line item.