cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View of rescheduling date in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I would like to know whether there is a way to change the SAP standard view in the MD04 for rescheduling dates. The requirement is to see the date of the arrival of goods ignoring the goods receipt processing time.

Currently I see in the column 'Rescheduling date' the calculated date for replenishment time + goods receipt processing time. Only if I click on exception message 015 I can see the actual arrival date.

I would like to change that the other way round.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Katrin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Katrin,

Manual option is...

For the purchase receipt elements, please select the MRP element row and in the bottom you can toggle GR/AV.

Only for purchasing elements: display goods receipt date or availability date as requirements or receipt date.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the User Exits it may be possible, check the feasibility..

=============================================

Programming of additional columns (Customer Exit)

You can use Customer Exit M61X0002 to program up to three columns for the individual line display and the period totals. These columnscan be filled with additional data, which you can call in the lists using pushbuttons.

Programming of customer-specific access to the lists (reports)

By using reports RMMD07EX and RMMD07DB, you can program your own access to the collective display of the stock/requirements list.

=============================================

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no place to add the specfic fields in the evaluation list. The only options are user-exits.

Solution 1:

Please use customer exit M61X0002 to program company-specific additional information in your own columns for the display of the MRP list and the stock/requirements list.

You can define that additional data fills each of up to three columns in the display of the individual lines and the period totals. The user uses pushbuttons to access this additional data in the lists.

Solution 2:

Function module LM61XU11 MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API includes the basic functions for setting up the MRP list and the stock/requirements list. Use this function module to program lists, which are exactly tailored to the requirements of your company.