cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know little more about the error of VF31 No messages for initial processing exist. The same thing is working fine and spool is getting created in QAS but not in the production system. Later I am using spool to be downloaded using RSTXPDFT4 program.

While conducting same exercise in PROD system, only 1st Invoice is getting downloaded into PDF . Could anyone plz let me know what is the perfect solution for this and what are steps I should carry out to get rid of it???

Its an urgent issue.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Aamod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO/JP

@PPIO: Checked both the parameters and found no difference, now yet to get it checked from the BASIS guy. Will get back to you once its done. But the point is that, its not working yet.

@JP: I am trying now with your solution and will let you know if it works.

Thank you guys for your help.

Rgds,

Aamod

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check 2 things:

- In TCode NACE, Application: V3-Billing, for your output type should be active for Multiple issuing in General Data tab,

- In TCode VF31 overview. the input parameters for processing mode should be 2 - Repeat processing, as by default it is 1.

Regards

JP

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-do you use the same output device (printer) printing from QAS and PROD ?

if yes, run SPAD and check out the settings (compare QAS and PROD settings for that printer)

-any authorisation issues? run /NSU53 in PROD and make sure no issues, just in case try another sap user in PROD

-do you have/print the same invoice types? make sure the relevant customer master data is correct in PROD

-just in case contact basis guys to make sure that all relevant transports/patches/updates up to date in PROD

good luck!