cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Very Urgent for Controlling Org structure setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is operating in 3 Business segments...X,Y,Z and under each segments he get the revenues from diffeerent divisions say X1,X2, X3,.....Y1,Y2,Y3,....Z1,Z2,Z3...

He will be incurring the Costs 1,2,3,4,5.......n under different heads like , Finance, R&D, staffing,Admn,.....etc for all the X,Y,Z business segments spread accross in A, B, C D....locations.

I am planning to Create the X,Y,Z as profit Center Groups and X1...Y1,....Z1 as Profit centers.. and as as Projects(Revenue source) under each profit center.

.Finance, R&D, Staffing ,Admn as Cost Center Groups and 1,2, 3, 4 ....N as Cost centers.

Pls advise the simple way to cofig in controliing to get the project wise costs, Profits for the given period.

Full points will be awarded for helpfull solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is operating in 3 Business segments...X,Y,Z and under each segments he get the revenues from diffeerent divisions say X1,X2, X3,.....Y1,Y2,Y3,....Z1,Z2,Z3...

He will be incurring the Costs 1,2,3,4,5.......n under different heads like , Finance, R&D, staffing,Admn,.....etc for all the X,Y,Z business segments spread accross in A, B, C D....locations.

I am planning to Create the X,Y,Z as profit Center Groups and X1...Y1,....Z1 as Profit centers.. and as as Projects(Revenue source) under each profit center.

.Finance, R&D, Staffing ,Admn as Cost Center Groups and 1,2, 3, 4 ....N as Cost centers.

Pls advise the simple way to cofig in controliing to get the project wise costs, Profits for the given period.

hi if ur co-pa is activitaed kaindly take the reports from ther only with help of charechterstics and reports.

1)in case if it is not posibbule ..like u take 3 segments as 3 profit center groups under this u creat locastion wise profit center.for these profit centers u assign 1:1 cost cenetr.

2) x,y,z> A,B,C,D>X1,X2,X3,Y1,Y2,Y3,Z1,Z2,Z3> 1,2,3,.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls give me the Step by Step Tcodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

pradeep how u are treating as ur segments like comapny code are business areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each segment i planning to setup as Profit center Groups andunder the Project center Grps each project as PC's

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please try this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/EN/02/30793485231774e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Here you will get the link of controlling and will able to understand the process also.

Regards,

Nitin Aggarwal

Please assign points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate COPA for your requirement. Assign characteristics, Characteristics value and value fields. It will very helpful for you as you can generate the report as any level with the modifications as per your requirement.

Regards,

Nitin Aggarwal

Please assign points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to filed. Pls explain me how to activate CoPA. After this Dioes it solve my purpose to Capture the Revenue and Costs as per the profit Centers and Cost centers . project wise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradeep

if u want to take each segment wise and project wise report it is possibule in only co-pa .

if it is activated in ur org kaindly open that and see wat are all charecterstics they are given .

if it not full filled urs reqirment . if have athorizastion to change operating concern u can have ur one charecterstics in in KEA0 .using these charecter stics ucan creat reports.