cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Important: includes in hr reports : Points assured

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all..

I am relatively new to HR reporting especially payroll reports.

As i was going through some reports i came across some includes

eg. INCLUDE rpc2cd09.

INCLUDE rpc2ca00.

INCLUDE rpppxd00.

INCLUDE pc2rxin0. etc

I learnt that these include names are coded as per the requirement i.e. rp for read payroll c2 for reading cluster table pcl2 etc but i am still not very clear about the process i.e how to decide which "include" to include in the program. If some report is to be developed then how to decide which includes to use in the program. I am asking in context of indian payroll only.

Could anyone please provide clear explanation for those includes or any document explaining the process.

thanks in advance

points assured

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

biraju
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For India Payroll, cluster access related all includes are properly (in correct order) included in include PCREMIN6. If you just include this one include in your report program, it should be sufficient.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Biraju Rajyaguru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks biraju for your reply..

Could you please also let me know how to learn more about those includes. I mean if i have a new requirement then how to decide which includes to choose and which not.

I need to know this from learning point of view i.e. along with these includes there are some special function modules etc which are used what all function modules are there for such purposes when they are used etc

In short it'd be really helpful if you could plz send some document on payroll reporting..I found those which are there on net but didnt find them of much use to a beginner. If there are any step by step tutorials etc they 'd be very useful..

thanks a lot

biraju
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, I understood that you are looking for information on how to identify these includes. But the problem is there is no straight forward logic as far as I know. It depends on how you are writing the report, and which ABAP routines you are using.

I guess it is done on trial-error basis. You try to fetch the result from cluster, and you realize that you need to have certain data declarations in place, or you need to access certain existing routines. And then you look for that (in existing program and identify them). If such routines can't be found, you write one yourself, or you declare the data in one of your includes.

Yes, knowing about these existroutines will help - it helps you to serach for this routines more effectively, but as far as I know this information is difficult to find documented, cause there are n number of ways to achieve this.

One hint that I can put is that PCREMIN6 can be used as a template to search for relevant information for the country version you work on. It can give you idea about what naming pattern to look for etc.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Biraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks biraji for your reply...

could you please send me your email id..

mine is pskps12@gmail.com

thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u r talking of the reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sikindar i need to develop some payroll related reports for which i need to learn how to decide which includes to use in the report

thanks