Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Payment Reversal already withholding tax paid

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have scenario for reversal of GR but payment has been made and withholding tax already paid to government. Payment checques are with us but due to paid withholding tax by mistake we cannot reverse the process.

Please help by providing correct reversal process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad

in your case i think you have to reverse the check and cancel it.. them do charge the vendor with the paid WHT ..



Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

If you have not created any invoice for GR and if you made down payment posting, then you can reverse the GR with out reversing the down payment. However, if you already invoiced against the GR and it has been paid, in that case you have to reverse the payment, then after invoice, after that you can reverse the GR.