cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Partial payments in line with automatic clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

I require inputs from you regarding clearing the partial payments (Vendor) with automatic clearing. Is this concept possible in SAP??. Currently client is using F-53 t-code for clearing the partial payments manually. But is there any way we automize this functionality. I suggested giving fixed percentage for clearance and this is not possible as per their standards. Payments cannot be in fixed percentage, is their option of developing the same through BDC functionality??. Inputs\suggestions most welcome.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there are two programs from russian's add-on component C-CEE (as far as I remember in new releases these programs are in core component SAP_APPL),

reports J_3RCALK(vendor) and J_3RCALD(customer), these programs able to clear partially using standard clearing rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aleksey...will check the program...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Please give me an insight on the requirement.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Residual payment in f-53 will be a good option where the original line item and partial payment get cleared and a new line item will be created as an open item with balance amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam, I am not talking about residual payment...

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

so if the vendor invoice is 1000 and if the amount paid is 500, then the client want the line item with 500 to be cleared. Is that what the requirement is. please specify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Yes some thing like that. Say for example the vendor invoice is 10000 INR, In that we required to pay 5000 INR which is break into two 2500 INR each. So overall partial payment is made of 5000 INR and other 5000 is still not paid. Manually we can clear in F-53, but say for eg:- 1000 invoices are there, how can we achieve this. Manually going and clearing line item wise is a hectic task, my question here is how we can automize this?. Is there any BDC available or we need to write some substitution for this?.

Thanks & regards,

Geo George

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl go through this link & see if this is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the inputs. It was helpful...but looking for more....on configuration...

Thanks & regards,

Geo George