cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have to maintain vendor master for transporters but every transporter is having fix number of trucks with registeration number.....

how can i maintain he truck number in vendor master and while receiving the goods the truck number is known to user....

while creating it is nt known that which truck is goin to be use for the delivery....

Regards

SAP MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in vendor master please use the <b>comments </b> filed ADDR1_DATA for the same

i hope it will resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hinitin

its nt a matter of one truck,,,

one transporter may have more than 20 trucks ....

in that case it willl nt work

sapmm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for ABAP development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you elobarate your reuirement as what exactly you wanted.

If you want truck number to stored in Vendor master - you can store it in any of the idle field like building number, room number (which we normally we do not use)

Or else you can do in Search Term - 2, This even helps you in search criteria.

Thanks,

krishna reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

reqmt is like ths

procurement of a particular material from a vendor

transporter is fixed for the delivery for freight charges

but that transporter have fixed number of trucks

i have to generate a report truck number wise receipts....

So while receiving the goods, s there ne drp down field for truck numbers from vendor master....

Regards

SAP MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard SAP cannot fulfill your requirement while placing order you say you don't know from which truck you are receiving goods.

In this scenario you can think of Inbound delivery & capture truck number in text & while doing GR stores personal does GR with respect to Inbound delivery.

NOTE : No where you can get dropdown list for truck numbers if this is very much neccessary it has to be developed with help of ABAPer.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rang

If i am putting the truck number in the Goods recipient field or in Text, I want that truck number is in the approved list of trucks of that particular vendor.....

I want to just compare that truck number with ne field of vendor master that the number of truck is correct at the time of goods receiving.....

means if user is filling ne wrong truck number then system shud stop that

SAP MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP MM,

Yes i'm refering to the same, this is not available in standard SAP if this is actually required it has to be developed with the help of ABAPer.

Hope you are catching my point.

Regards

Rang