cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT exemption for vendors

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, I would to know if there is a way to exclude a vendor from VATcalculation for a certain period.

I know that in the SD area there is the LCIT condition that allows, given a specified period, to exclude a customer from the VAT calculation. My need is to have the same in the purchasing area without changing any tax code in the inforecords

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi all, I would to know if there is a way to exclude a vendor from VATcalculation for a certain period.

Try this

I don't know at what combination you have maintain your VAT condition in FV11

But if it is for material,plant and vendor combination ,then there you can give validity period there in Fv11 or in FV12 so you can control it

Regards

Kailas Ugale

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Kailas, I've tried to use transaction FV11 but is country specific ... is there a condition vendor specific?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a separate pricing procedure for the non-VAT vendors. SO while creating a PO VAT component will be addressed.

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks, but a vendor could have VAT exemption only in certain period during the year. For example they send us a declaration that says that the VAT must not be calculated from 01/01/2012 to 05/01/2012. Out of this period VAT should be calculated as specified in the tax field of the inforecords.

former_member597127
Participant
0 Kudos

Edited by: aSAPerlo on Nov 30, 2011 6:35 PM