cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Detail in FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you advise how can we get VAT registration number in FB60 & FB70 (automatic from Master Records).

Made a search in SDN on the above requirement but not able to get a usefull info.

Do assist.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP4ME,

did you manage to preselect one reporting country? How are you handling now the reporting country?

I am creating incoming invoices via BAPIs but the reporting country is not able to be set with the BAPI. Sometimes it is possible to set the taxcode and sometimes not ... depending on the reporting country that the system sets.

But I even don't get the logic the systems sets the reporting country. Sometimes it works... and sometimes not... strange behaviour.

Greetings, Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We missed to info the correct requirement.

In FB60 screen, on the right hand side we have a Tab as "Address" which contains the Vendor Address along with Vendors Bank details.

We need the Vendor VAT code to be displayed under the "ADDRESS" TAB.

Is it possible to do so, if yes how.

Similar case for Customer in FB70.

Also how can i auto fill the Reporting Country (INVFO-EGMLD) in FB60/FB70, so that the system picks the VAT code in document from relevant master data.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any updates on our requirement.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP 4 ME

You get the VAT number automatically when the reporting country (field EGMLD) is filled. But the field EGMLD doesn't come automatically. When it is filled, the VAT number is copied from LFA1 or LFAS according to the country.

I think you should create a validation and a substitution.

validation: if the supplier has more than one VAT number, check that EGMLD is filled by the user

substitution: if the supplier has only one VAT number, copy this VAT number and reporting country from supplier master to document.

Regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thanks for your reply, but this reply was already been checked (as it was posted in SDN long ago).

If you can add something worthy, you are welcome.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one any idea to achieve our requirement.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

would like to change the standard SAP screen? then you can do this through ABAP development but you will require access key to modify the screen. Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have any BADI/ BAPI /User exit which fulfills our requirement.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to post an Incoming Invoice using FB60 or MIRO.

Since the company code is defined as a EU country, the Reporting country and VAT registration number fields apear on the 'DETAILS' Tab on both MIRO and FB60.

Once reporting country is entered, the VAT number gets selected from the Vendor Master.

I need the following..

1. Is there a way to configure MIRO and FB60 so that the 'reporting country' is automatically selected and defaulted once I enter the Vendor Number? (similar to how the Payment terms gets defaulted from Vendor master).

Currently, I have to enter the reporting country each time I enter an Invoice.

2.If the Invoice is saved without entering the 'Reporting country', if I try to change the Invoice document, this field is not available for edit and so I cannot fill the Rptg country later. (The field appears in Document Header).

Is there a way to handle this in FB60 and MIRO configuration so that the field 'reporting country' is available for change when we change document using Fb02? is there a seperate setting for this?

Do suggest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you suggest any solution on our requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you suggest any solution on our requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody has overcome this problem.

If so, do let us know. We have raised OSS note, but of no use, SAP has replied that we cant achieve this.

But still we hope that some one might be overcome this issue by any workaround, if so, do share.

Regards,