cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values not flowing to COPA report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I want to pass some values to COPA report through FI postings. For that i have done the configuration in KEI2 wherein i have assigned a GL account to one value field.

But when i did posting in F-02 with that GL , no values got posted in copa report.

kindly guide me in this.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a PA segment created on the FI document ? If not then check if OKB9 helps.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Warman ,

In OKB9 , i have not done any setting. Should i have to mainitain this GL which is selling expense in OKB9 setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muscan,

First off GL expenses you need to create as cost element with category 1(Primary costs/cost-reducing revenues)

GL Revenues you need to create with cost element & category with 11 (Revenues)

If any at all any automatic posting are happening we need to maintain OKB9 settings.

KEI2 we have to give PA transfer str, Assignment lines, Source, Value fields..!

If you dont maintain PA transfer structure in KEI1 and if you activate Prof. segment in OKB9, there is no use.

Whether you tick or don't tick in OKB9, if you maintain PA transfer structure, values will flow to CO-PA.

KE4I we are assigning condition types with Value fields.

Rds,

ANil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the PA structure , but still is not flowing to COPA . Kinldy guide me to how to proceed

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you did not reply to my question: Is there a PA segment in any line item of the FI document ? That is the first prerequisite. If it is not there then try using OKB9.

regards

Waman

Adimallaiah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muscan,

In F-02 t-code, hav eyou entered the Profitability Segment details? If not, you need to doubke click on "Profit. Segmen" for the line item and enter values and post the document. Check whether the values are posted to COPA or not by using t-code KE24 or FB03.

Regards,

ADI

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

did you maintain PA transfer structure FI or another one? PA transfer structure FI is the one that needs to be maintained.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian

I have maintained the PA transfer structure for the GL account which is a selling expense. I have given the cost element category as 12.

But still it is not getting updated in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will need to check the field status variant of G/L Account as well as posting key and make field profitability segment optional for entry.

Now, while doing entry in F-02, you will need to enter characteristic values manually in profitability segment, only then system will carry these values in COPA.

Regards,

Sayujya