Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Field in COPA reports

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to create Sales Report using a form and KE30 transaction. I am able to copy a form and create a report. But, can any one brief me on the logic how the data is being fetched from Value fields. The value fields are linked to G/L,s ?. Where I can find value field & G/L related data?. I am interested in knowing the logic behind these reports.

Thanks in advance.

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What ever posted in COPA KE24 will show in KE30 report.

KE4M you map different value fields to COPA value fields like Amt,QTY, Weight etc etc.

Assumption - You are using a simple situation where you have sales of manufactured goods, for which you have created a SCE, and use that SCE to post CoGS into various CoGS value fields.

For example: Revenues (ERLOS) : Often here, you have one value field, and many GL Accounts. You would set up KE30 such that you have a line for ERLOS, filtered by the characteristics to get to a GL Account. If you have GL Accounts based on product, you would used product characteristic, if by customer, you would need to do it based on customer characteristic. Often though, Cust and Mat account assignment groups also come in handy.

For example CoGS - Here you have many value fields, making up one GL account, so you would need to add all the value fields of all the cost components together, and compare to the GL account.

SO the logic remains same but it differs as Each company differs in their COPA design.

I hope it helps

Best Regards

Hrusikesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I assume that you are creating a segment level KE30 report ? In this case the Data will be read from a join on tables CE4XXXX and CE3XXXX (XXXX = operating concern).

regards

Waman