valuation Type

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

IT is urgent

I have one material that has be maitened in one plant with four valuation types

A.B C,&D the materail has stock 6no within A val type

val type B, C &D had no stock(same materail &plant above said)

once again i go for procurement of this materail with the same plant, i did PO

and when i go for GR, at that time i wanted to enter val type B the system will not take this val type , system will defaultly it will take A val type only ... plz suggest me how to do or enter val type B

regards

sapman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have created an accounting view for each of the valuation types for this material in MM01 then it should allow you to enter valuation type B (Also check to see if the valuation type was specified on the PO item, perhaps it was entered as A and that is why it is defaulting in GR).

Steve B

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Iam not goetting u r answer plz tell somthing clear

sap man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the Purchase Order if the Valuation type entered during creation of PO was A, if so please change that to B and proceed, this was the solution provided in the above post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

To answer it again but in a different way.

Check the following

Go to MM03 and enter the material number,

Select the accounting view and then specify the plant and also enter the valuation type that you are trying to recieve (B).

If the accounting view is not there then use MM01 to add it.

If the accounting view is there then go to the PO that you are trying to receive (ME23n) and look at the material data for the item, what is in the valuation type field. If it is A then use ME22n to change it to B or better still leave the field blank.

If this does not solve your problem let us know and we will see if there is anything else that could cause the problem.

Steve B

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okm i have checked in material master that We have maitened Accounting view for all valation types A,B,C,&D then when i checked first of i have not seen

val type field in PO in item detail screen of master data ,

the client requirement is that he is interseted to enter only in GR, but when he enters B val type system will automaticaly takes A val type

sapman

Answers (0)