cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valuated stock in transit - STO between storage locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Recently we have activated the business function LOG_MM_SIT, which allows a closer follow up of your stock in transit.

We can now create stock transfer orders even using the same document type both for inter- and intracompany flows.

Our flow (create PO => create OBD => GI => automatic creation IBD via SPED => GR) works great for both inter- and intracompany scenario's.

Untill now we were also using stock transfer orders for transfers between different storage locations. This however, does no longer seem to be supported.

When I issue the outbound delivery my stock in the issuing storage location, a material document is created, where I have 2 lines with movement type 68C (one negative in the issuing storage location and one positive for the plant, without a storage location).

When I afterwards try to perform the goods receipt in the receiving storage location using mvmt type 109, the system tells me there is not suuficient stock.

Did anyone - who also implemented this business add-on, already came accross the same error?

Am I missing something or is there a flaw in the system?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The movement type 109 is for GR from valuated GR Blocked stock. Have you booked the material on valuated GR blocked stock by using mov.type 107. is it correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, during the GI of the outbound delivery, the movement that has been used was 68C.