Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validity Date of the Condition Record

kathrine_dave
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to understand how system checks the validity of the condition record for the POs created before the condition record. For example, PO created on 1st Sept-2014 and Condition record (in MEK1) is created on 1st Oct, 2014 and PO pricing needs to be updated on 1st Oct. what is correct system behavior?

I am facing the issue that system does not determine the condition record during change in ME22N for POs which were created before condition record validity date.

Regards,

Hina

View Entire Topic
former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To update the price in ME22N, you need to click on update in the condition tab.

After maintain the new condition record, click as below:

Here system will search for the valid condition record and update the price accordingly.. It will depend on your PO date, only these condition record will be fetched which is valid on this date.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And one thing, it doesn't matter when you create the condition record.

System will check the condition record validity.

Suppose your PO created on 01.09.2014 and you created the condition record on 01.10.2014 but you condition record has validity from 01.09.2014 to 31.12.2014.

Then if you will press the update - Carry out new pricing, then system will update the price from this condition record.

kathrine_dave
Participant
0 Kudos

this is the issue actually. Its not updating even if click on the update button in case condition record validity is after PO creation date.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can system will allow to fetch the condition record which is not valid on this date ?

It is standard behavior.. Prior for the validity of condition record is the PO date.

System will only fetch these condition records which is valid for the PO date.