cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation for MBSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I use 303 and 305 god stock movements. I need to validate the "Plant" of the original document 303 when i store the 303 document.

Anybody knows any BADI or user which is used in MBSU transaction ?

I need the plant from the original document (303)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hu,

We used field exit for MBSU transaction and BADI
for MIGO transactions.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to validate the source plant in the movement 305 (transaction MBSU). The problem is that in the BADI´s and user exit i found doesn´t exist the source plant (only the destination plant)

Thanks a lot for the document.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, and as per standard business scenario, it does make sense.

305 movement type is used to place in storage from stock in transit. It will not look for the source plant because the stock has already came from the source plant (during 303 movement type).

And also the stock in transit will be showing under the destination plant.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the storage location authorization concept (in the path: OLMB - Authorization Management - Authorization Check for Storage Locations) can be used for the validation yo require. Please check the note: 205448 - Authorization check M_MSEG_LGO for stock transfers which explains the control for two step goods movements. You may check and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to create a transaction variant for MBSU in SHD0 transaction and maintain the plant field as non editable. Refer the doc: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a070bfbb-d34a-2d10-b092-ecbe0b0d4...

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe i´ve not explained very good.

I´m looking for a user exit or BADI to implement a validation when i use MBSU (and MIGO-store document).

In this validation i need to know the plants al the 303 movement or the document number (303 movement).

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still it is confusing. What will be your validation rule ?

In movement type 303, there are two plants, one is source plant and one is destination plant.

You can able to see the destination plant in MBSU. Now would you like to validate the destination plant with regards to the source plant ?

By the way, finding a user exit and badi is much easier, look into the document