cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using VA02 tcode sales order deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is: user getting error "you cannot select assembly order(production order number) for deletion" while trying to delete item from sales order using transaction code VA02.

other info: corresponding production order status is

"TECO PRT CNF DLV PRC BASC BCRQ GMPS"

could anybody can tell me what is the reason for this? and how one can delete the same.

Appreciate your quick resolution.

Thanks,

Aritra

Message was edited by: Aritra Samanta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samanta

If I can understand your users problem, production order is linked to the sales order that means there are active subsequent documents available to the sales order. Hence you first have to delete the production order (related goods movements and confirmations if any) which had been triggered based on the sales order (MTO).

Delete the production order and may be that would help deleting the sales order.

Let me know if you have found the solution.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your response!

But problem is that user is not going to delete sales order: he wants to delete one line item in "Change Make to Order" screen (Transaction code VA02).

He is not able to delete one line item in sales order.

Please tell me why he is not able to delete that item.

for your information:I found some operations are not yet confirmed/closed in that corresponding production order. And also he is not able to close that production order.

Is there any link between these to sales order changing?

waiting for your valuable comments.

Thanks,

Aritra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aritra,

Since the production order is released through sales order in MTO scenario and the sales order details are also stored in the production order.

Unless the confirmations are closed, you can't change the sales order.

The quantity in the sales order should be same as in the production order. You can't reduce or change the qty in the sales order without changing the qty in the production order.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samanta

In the producton order do the following:-

1. Reserve the confirmations

2. Reserve the goods movements (raw materials and finished products)

3. Delete the production order.

Then you can delete the sales order.

I trust it is clear.

Regards,

suraj