Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using special GL in transaction F-58

0 Kudos


We are facing a need that i am describe in the following lines.

We need to create an outgoing payment but i need to create an iten with special G/L in the place of the regular account of the bank. We are using transaction F-58.

Can we do this in a standard way?

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Fernandez,

unfortunately if You try to do it, You will get:

If you want to post an outgoing payment and print the relevant form, the

first line item must represent the outgoing payment. This must therefore

be a G/L account credit item with any amount other than zero. This

condition has not been met here.

Therefore It is not possible.

I'm sorry about it.


Former Member
0 Kudos


I dont think you will be able to do this using F-58.