Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PCH LDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts......

Here is my requirement...............

We have a report which retrieves the data basing on Company Code. i.e., when u give Comp. Code and Date in selection screen... it retrieves the Org. Units assigned to that comp. code and then the positions assigned to those Org. units and then the employees who are assigned to those positions.

Present we are retrieving the data using Select queries.. Can we retrieve the same using LDB PCH?

Thanking you in advance...

Regards,

Sree.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shafiq_Rehman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use PCH because all your queries are based on OM objects and you need to look at relationships between those objects which PNP/PNPCE will not provide you. You will need to figure out the required evaluation path to get the Company Code -> Organizations -> Positions.

In case you are technical then check with functional guy to figure out the right path. If you are functional then Good Luck!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can retrieve the data using LDB PNPCE because all the data what you need for your reporting purpose is attainable via PNPCE.

Warm Regards,

Kpail Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply.....

My report fetches the data basing on HRPxxxx tables... I think PNPCE LDB fetches the data only from PAxxxx tables, I am not sure.. please clarify my doubt....

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

There are some infotypes which are shared by some other logical database.

You need a report like infotype 0024 is shared by PAP and PNPCE so as there are some infotypes which are shared by other infotypes as well.

Infotype 0001 Organizational Assignment will fullfill your purpose

When you create the Infoset with logical database PNPCE you have the option to select all the personnel administration infotype as well as infotype of the related Objects Thats why you can access the data from HRP tables as well.

Warm REgards,

Warm Regards,