cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Tables & DB Relations

Former Member
0 Kudos

I asked this in the other forum, and thought I would see if anyone here had any ideas:

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

iam not 100% sure if i understood you correct.

do you want to link from a system field or a userdefined field ?

do you mean you want to set the field automatically when you load the System Call ?

the value you get from the user table ?

the yellow arrow will not work, but to load values from the usertables and insert them in a field is possible.

write a addon and use the formdata_load event.

regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get the data to display correctly in PLD.

Basically, I have created user tables that hold (more) Service Call Lines. I cannot get them to relate to OSCL properly to display in PLD.

For example, when you work with a Sales Order in PLD, you have the ORDR table with "ORDR.DocEntry" as the primary key field. That field is related to the RDR1 table with "RDR1.DocEntry" being the foreign key there.

B1 automatically recognizes that relation, and reports the fields in RDR1 properly.

Without that relation, I am having a heck of a time including the data in the user tables in the Service Call Tech Form. PLD displays all records, or zero records because it doesn't know which field is my foreign key.

That's pretty much where I'm at... unless there is another way to do it.

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry Paul - in that case i can't help you

because i would try to extend the usertable and do it with crystal reports

regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

Its just my idea, but it may works.

Create new 3 usertables with same structure as you have. Then capture event for printing that layout, call some stored procedure which will fill this 3 new tables with relevant data for the one service call (with proper CODE) and in PLD make connection to these new tables. PLD will link it correctly through code column.

Petr

Answers (0)