cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Forms are not displaying in SAP B1 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an application using SAP B1 2004. All user forms are displaying properly in SAP B1 2004. But when I am trying to run the same application in SAP B1 2005, It is unable to display some of the User Forms.

Can any body help me for the same?

Thanks.

Archana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Are you using some special items in your form?

You say the form is not displayed, do you have a return error or exception when trying to open it in debug mode?

In Debug mode please pay attention to the VS.NET configuration, you have in Debug Menu -> Exceptions to configure all types of exception to throw into the debugger. Sometimes the COM exception are not thrown and your code just jumps after the error to the end of your method...

Have you tried to open the xml of your form with the ScreenPainter to see if everything is correct in there?

Hope it helps

Trinidad.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

After you choose "Start/Programs/Sap Business One/test Tools/.Net Profiler/Start Profiling"

you have to go to the environment variables and do the things the "start profiling" screen tells you.

After this the you should restart visual studio or any other development environment

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Archana,

you may want to download the SAP Business One Test Tools (B1TE) and run your code through the .Net Profiler as this may assist you trapping any issues and from that hopefully solve your problem.

You may also want to look at the Business One 2005A SP01 Compatibility Guidelines document as there may be changes to your code that you need to make for 2005A SP01.

HTH,

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy,

Thanks for your help. I have installed B1TE on my machine. I have followed all the steps as given in help file. But still I am getting empty error log file. Can you please let me know the valid steps for trapping errors?

Thanks.

Archana.