cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User authorization to draft document

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SAP B1 8.8. One user (with professional user license) was able to access the PO draft window but unable to modify line item info (e.g. row delivery date). Where in the authorization screen can I modify user authorization to draft document?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go check in Administration System Initialization -->> Authorization -->> Sales A/R -->> Document Draft (Give full Authorization)

regards,

Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I need to authorize the user to modify Purchase Order draft but there's such option under 'Purchasing - A/P'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the draft part of an approval process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I'd like the user to be able to go to Purchasing - A/P > Purchasing Reports > Document Drafts Report and select those PO draft (pending approval) to edit line item info (delivery date etc.). Could not locate the particular authorization in system initialization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there are specific rules on who can amend a document in an approval process.

In this instance, the approver should reject the approval. Once the document has been rejected, you can then go in & amend the required field. You will get a message about the draft being closed, & asking if you want to create a new document. Say yes & it will go back around the approval process...