cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: WDA Leave/Time Approval in UWL is giving Service not found error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have implemented the ESS / MSS Webdynpro ABAP business package, Now when we are accessing the MSS-> Work overview ( UWL) -> Time Approval Work item ---> onclick --> it is giving error message " Service cannot be reached" ( ATTACHED).

When we find the URL it is pointing to we find that the UWL is pointing to WEBDYNPRO Java application instead of Webdynpro ABAP application.

Now As suggest by forum in SCN I have updated the task TS31000007 which was pointing to Java application to Webdynpro ABAP application ( attached) - Reregister the connector -> Cleared UWL cache and navigation cache but still error exists. Kindly suggest.

Application: HRMSS_A_CATS_APPROVAL_1

DYNPARAM: sap-wd-configId=HRMSS_AC_CATS_APPROVAL_1&WI_ID=${item.externalId}

BR,
Shobhit Taggar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pat21
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Patrick notes should help you

and definitely check these

Working Time Approval in UWL for MSS giving Err... | SCN

ensure correct XML is picked up by UWL and by enabling UWL Support information. you can check which XML is used to display workitems and in that check the Task property did it flow from SWFVISU to UWL? otherwise set the property to HIGH in UWL for this XML

but first ensure refresh connector and cache

see the steps as here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddartha,

As per the notes suggested by patrick, i have updated the below task in swfvisu

1. TS31000004 , TS31000006 , TS31000007 for time approval

2. TS21500003 . TS21500004 for Leave approval.

I have deleted my UWL connector and cleared cache and then created a new fresh connector.

Then still it didn;t solved my problem but what i observed that the above task are actually refering to com.sap.pct.erp.mss.addon XML which is not having my changes

where as UWL.webflow.<my system object>.XML has been created with low priority which includes my changes.

So inorder to change the priority, i download the config and uploaded it again with HIGH proiproty with custim name and  it solved my HALF problem.

NOW....

1. Time approval is working fine but when i select approve and click on save it give mes below screen.

upon clicking ok

2. FOR LEAVE APPROVAL Task: I found that it is pointing to task TS12300097

which was not in notes provided by patrik so it is still pointing to incorrect application.

can you suggest what will be corrections for above task ?

BR

Shobhit

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CATS Approval in MSS&amp;nbsp; - same error, other ... | SCN

CATS Approval Screen throws error | SCN

You can quickly resolve this ie first error

leave request WDA

which WF you are using in V_t554s_web? check and read above and threads, they are many for it

Maintain the visualization parameters for Task TS21500003 as below and re-register the UWL in portal once.

APPLICATION    hress_a_ptarq_leavreq_appl

DYNPARAM LRF_REQUEST_ID=${item.REQUESTID}.&WDCONFIGURATIONID=HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ&LRF_ARQ_MODE=A

NAMESPACE sap

SYSTEM_ALIAS SAP_ECC_HumanResources

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

Closing the thread as issue got solved.

I have changed the backend parameter for TS1230097 as suggested by Sidhharth & Patrick above and re-register the XML and then made a copy and reloaded again with high priority.

BR<

SHobhit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help on this issue. It urgent.

BR,

SHobhit